Success at the university doesn't end when the class is dismissed, the last line of rehearsal is recited or the lab practicum is over. It extends throughout your day on the Forty Acres.
To complement your academic pursuits, you can experience academic and career support through the Sanger Learning Center or get involved in student organizations, First-year Interest Groups, study groups in housing, Texas Student Media and more.
Students excel academically here at the university because we create the context for learning and success.
We have innovative and accessible resources to help students and faculty, including:
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- Teaching & Learning Tools
- Academic Advising
- Sanger Learning Center
- Career Services Offices
- Graduate Student Instructor Program
- IT and Computing Services for Students and Faculty
- University Extension's Online Courses
- Library Widgets
- Feeling stressed? Take a Stress Recess